Celebrating 25 years in business!
Locally owned and operated: Feb 1st 1994-Feb 1st 2019!
"LIFE JUST GOT BETTER"SM
"ASK ABOUT OUR ECO-TECH HYBRID BLEND™ SERVICE"SM
WELCOME HOME SPRING!
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!
FEEL FREE TO TAKE OFF YOUR COAT AND STAY A WHILE!
For a free estimate inspection >>>>>>>>>>
Welcome to your pathway to a pest free environment
Brent T. Towle, owner/operator
It is Brent's goal is to save you time and money by doing the job right the first time
This can only happen if you are not treated like a number
That is why Brent does not do estimates without first inspecting your home or business.
No cookie cutter programs
Wholistic pest management requires a well laid out plan. Saving you significant time and money in the long run. That is why many of our services come with a six to twelve-month warranty.
Very few pest issues require a contract of regular monthly or even quarterly services
Services Offered Include the Control and Prevention of:
(click on the green colored text for more information)
Wasps – Hornets-Yellow Jackets
Mosquitoes and Flies
Birds - Starlings, Geese & Gulls
Over one hundred other pests.
Spectrum Pest Control also provides thorough Real Estate inspections for Termites, Carpenter Ants and pest of all sorts to ensure you make fully informed decisions about your property purchases. **Inquire on fees** FHA/NPMA approved form. Ask about our VA Loan discount.
***We Use NPMA Form-33 for all our WDO/WDI inspections.
Carpenter Ants and Non-Chemical Bio-logicals and
Botanical Methods our Specialty
We are active members of these organizations:
President: WI Pest Control Assoc. Feb. 2006 - Feb. 2008
The 6-Step IPM Approach:
- Inspect the entire property. Not just the structure.
- Identify the pest problem(s). Including population levels.
- Selecting control methods based on the size and type of the pest population.
- Employing two or more control measures in combination, mechanical, cultural and chemical.
- When needed, applying least-toxic pesticides possible to get the job done.
- Evaluating effectiveness, conditions, and entry points with follow-up visit(s)
Specific IPM actions include:
- Structural repair and maintenance to exclude pests (ie: replacing the screen with holes or adding, door and garage stops, etc.).
- Behavioral modification (ie: properly storing garbage, moving wood away from the house, etc.).
- Precise pesticide applications (ie: injecting a non-volatile bait gel or non-toxic dust in wall voids and crevices, where we have detected pests)
Participation is the Key to Success:
Our knowledge of pests and Brent's 34 years experience managing them allows us to develop an effective IPM plan. Yet, IPM is always more effective when our customers are actively involved. Your knowledge of your home/business and surroundings, your observance of pest problems, and your cooperation with us, your pest management company, will ensure that the IPM program successfully rids your home of pests in the most environmentally responsible way.
Locally Owned and Operated by:
Certified Master Technician:
BRENT T. TOWLE
State License #142781-CA
Spectrum Pest Control Eco-Tech LLC
d/b/a Brent's Spectrum Pest Control
Phone: (262) 657-5665
Cell: (262) 818-2534