“LIFE JUST GOT BETTER”
“ASK ABOUT OUR ECO-HYBRID BLEND™ SERVICES”
BOXELDER BUGS ARE COMING!
ARE YOU READY? NOW IS THE TIME TO SCHEDULE A PREVENTIVE SERVICE.
ONCE THE OVERNIGHT TEMPERATURES AVERAGE IN THE LOWER 30’S, THEY WILL START TO HIDE INSIDE WALLS AND ATTICS. MAKING APPEARANCES ALL WINTER LONG!
For a free estimate inspection.
Welcome to Spectrum Pest Control
Brent T. Towle (License #142781-CA) welcomes you to Spectrum Pest Control’s website.
It is Brent’s goal is to save you time and money by doing the job right the first time.
Services include Control and prevention of:
(click on the green colored text for more information)
Wasps – Hornets-Yellow Jackets
Mosquitoes and Flies
Birds – Starlings, Geese & Gulls
Over one hundred other pests.
We also provide thorough Real Estate inspections for Termites, Carpenter Ants and pest of all sorts to ensure you make fully informed decisions about your property purchases. **Inquire on fees** FHA/NPMA approved form. Ask about our VA Loan discount.
Carpenter Ants and Non-Chemical Methods our Specialty. Including the use of 25b E.P.A. Exempt natural based essential oils and other botanicals.
We are active members of these organizations:
- Wisconsin Pest Control Association
- National Pest Management Association, QualiyPro, and QualityPro Food Safety Certified
- Kenosha Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary-West Kenosha Past President and Current Foundation Board President
- President: WI Pest Control Assoc. Feb. 2006 – Feb. 2008
The 6-Step IPM Approach:
1. Inspecting the entire property
2. Identifying the pest problem(s)
3. Selecting control methods based on the size and type of the pest problem
4. Employing two or more control measures in combination, mechanical and applying least toxic pesticides judiciously
5. Evaluating effectiveness with a follow-up visit
Specific IPM actions include:
Structural repair and maintenance to exclude pests (ie: replacing the screen with holes or adding door and garage stops, etc.). Behavioral modification (ie: properly storing garbage, moving wood away from the house, etc.). Precise pesticide applications (ie: injecting a non-volatile bait gel or non-toxic dust in wall voids and crevices, where we have detected pests)
Participation is the Key to Success:
Our knowledge of pests and Brent’s 34 years plus experience managing them allows us to develop an effective IPM plan. Yet, IPM is always more effective when our customers are actively involved. Your knowledge of your home/business and surroundings, your observance of pest problems, and your cooperation with us, your pest management company, will ensure that the IPM program successfully rids your home of pests in the most environmentally responsible way.
Locally Owned and Operated by:
Certified Master Technician:
BRENT T. TOWLE
State License #142781-CA
Spectrum Pest Control Eco-Tech LLC
d/b/a Brent’s Spectrum Pest Control
Phone: (262) 657-5665
Cell: (262) 818-2534